Catcher - 13u AAA/Major Looking for a Team

player posts only - others will be deleted
baseballdad1

Catcher - 13u AAA/Major Looking for a Team

Postby baseballdad1 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:15 pm

My son has been playing select baseball since he was 7. His current team (played with them since he was 9) is not going to make.

He loves baseball. He will hard work, be a great teammate, show respect to the coaches and be very coach-able.

An ideal team would be the following:
[*] A team close to Sachse area...will travel for the right team
[*] An established team
[*] A team that needs a catcher to elevate the overall teams performance
[*] Coaches who teach the game of baseball

My son can also play 3rd, 1st, LF and RF. He has pitched in prior seasons but his innings have been greatly reduced due to the number of innings he has been catching.

He is a very good hitter with excellent mechanics. Has consistently been a leader on the team in extra base hits, home runs, RBIs and strikeout-to-walk ratio.

Let me know if you think my son would be a good fit for your team.

TxSliders

Re: Catcher - 13u AAA/Major Looking for a Team

Postby TxSliders » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:11 am

We are a 13uAAA based in Rockwall. Catcher is the only position we have left to fill this Fall. Please contact Coach Shannon @ 469-525-1130 with any questions regarding our team or for tryout/practice information.

CardinalsBaseball

Postby CardinalsBaseball » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:04 pm

We are in the Plano area but are a 12UAAA team. If he is able to play 12U we are in need of a solid catcher\1B.
Contact Jack Murray @ 214-578-1131 phone call or text or email coachjack999@gmail.com

TexasBarons

Postby TexasBarons » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:17 pm

Hello,

My name is Ryan Dorsey. I am a professional baseball scout and I have a 13U AAA team. All of our coaches have college and professional baseball experience. We have no parent coaches. We are looking for a catcher and we have the coaches that can help your son reach his full potential.

Thanks,
Ryan Dorsey
301-639-7538

JameyNewberg

Postby JameyNewberg » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:26 pm

We are a 13U Majors team based in Richardson, and have a need for a catcher. Our head coach has 30+ years experience coaching at the HS varsity level, and we have a dedicated pitching coach as well (who played collegiately). Our team has been together since 9U, and has played at the Majors level throughout.

Please let me know if you might be interested. We are in the midst of tryouts and could take a look at your son as soon as tomorrow (Friday 8/4).

Thanks.

Jamey Newberg
Dallas Pelicans
GJSneaker@sbcglobal.net
214-392-3968

Frwhitsell

Postby Frwhitsell » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:12 pm

Looking for 3 players Frozen Ropes Whitsell. You can call me at 214-551-1503
Bryan Whitsell

JameyNewberg

Postby JameyNewberg » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Baseballdad1:

We are a 13U Majors team looking for one final piece to the roster -- a frontline catcher. This was sent out today:

** DALLAS PELICANS 13U (MAJORS) FALL 2017 ROSTER -- ONE OPENING **

The Dallas Pelicans-Tovar 13U (Majors) Select tournament team needs one player to complete its Fall 2017 roster -- specifically, a player (DOB 5/1/04 or later) capable of playing catcher regularly at the Majors level.

We have one frontline catcher and seek another. This is not a "backup" situation, as tournament play often entails two games per day and sometimes more. This second catcher would be asked to catch full games, in addition to whatever other positions he plays.

Please contact Jamey Newberg at JNewberg@vinlaw.com or GJSneaker@sbcglobal.net or at 214-392-3968 if you are interested or have questions.

Further details about our program can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Thanks.

Jamey Newberg
Dallas Pelicans-Tovar 13U (Majors)

DSpinbaseball

Postby DSpinbaseball » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:18 pm

Dallas Spin is one of the most affordable competitive baseball organizations in the area. This year we had 100% of our graduating players get offered to play college ball. We are still looking for a couple players to fill our 14u and 15u treams. There is a tryout this Saturday from 10-12. If you are interested and hope to attend please email Kyle at DSpinbaseball@gmail.com

Return to “Players Looking for a Team”