FROZEN ROPES WHITSELL 2018 13U MAJOR TRYOUTS

Frwhitsell

FROZEN ROPES WHITSELL 2018 13U MAJOR TRYOUTS

Postby Frwhitsell » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:13 pm

Frozen Ropes Whitsell is making a new 2018 13u major level team. Looking for kids that want to play select baseball at the highest level. In the Fall we will play 4 tournaments and in the spring/summer will play 12-14 tournaments. We will have 3 travel tournaments, and play in several PG and VTool tournaments. We will play 14 u (60-90) in the last half of the tournament schedule. Practice will be 2 times a week indoor and outdoor. Looking for players in the DFW area, and as far north to Oklahoma, east and west Texas that want to travel and play major level ball. Next year will start my 18 select baseball season. This will be my 5 season at Frozen Ropes and with the instructors I will not go anywhere else. I am extremely loyal to Frozen Ropes and the kids that come in and play. Private tryouts will start the last week of July and into August. You can call or text me at 214-551-1503 or email me at whittxhunter@aol.com for a time set up. Dates for outdoor tryouts will come soon and I will post them here or on frozen Ropes McKinney FB page or you will find it on the website.
Still looking for 4 major level players. The players I have now needs a few more pieces to be a really good major level team.
Call me for a private tryout.
It will get filled up soon.
Last edited by Frwhitsell on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:33 am, edited 4 times in total.

Frwhitsell

Re: FROZEN ROPES WHITSELL 2018 13U MAJOR TRYOUTS

Postby Frwhitsell » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:06 am

Looking for 4 major players. Call me at 214-551-1503. Practices will be held 2 days a week. One will be indoor at our indoor facility, and the other will be outdoor in Allen.
No daddy ball involved here!!!
There will be a tryout August 9th at 7:00 in McKinney in our indoor facility.
Sunday August 13th 2:30-4:00

Return to “Teams Looking for Players”