Monday Cheap Marcus Davenport Jersey , Dec. 17
Atlanta at Tampa Bay, 8:30 p.m. EST. This is the second meeting between the teams in four games, with the Falcons (8-5) having won the last time 34-20 in Atlanta as Julio Jones caught a season-best 12 passes for 253 yards and two touchdowns. Jameis Winston and the Buccaneers (4-9) hope to play spoiler, with the first of three games against NFC South rivals to end the regular season.
Article continues below ...
– Blake Bortles, Jaguars, threw three touchdown passes, including two to seldom-used backup Jaydon Mickens, and for a season-high 326 yards as Jacksonville clinched a playoff spot with a 45-7 rout of Houston.
– Cam Newton, Panthers, passed for 242 yards and four touchdowns, and the Panthers spoiled Aaron Rodgers’ return from a broken collarbone with a 31-24 win over the Green Bay Packers.
– Nick Foles, Eagles, threw four touchdown passes in his first start replacing the injured Carson Wentz, leading Philadelphia to a first-round playoff bye with a 34-29 victory over the New York Giants.
– Jimmy Garoppolo, 49ers, threw for a career-high 381 yards and a touchdown to help San Francisco top Tennessee 25-23.
– Drew Brees, Saints, completed 26 of 36 passes for 285 yards and two touchdowns, and also was intercepted in New Orleans’ 31-19 win over the New York Jets.
– Eli Manning, Giants, passed for a season-high 434 yards with three touchdowns in New York’s 34-29 loss to Philadelphia.
– Todd Gurley, Rams, rushed for 152 yards and three touchdowns on 21 carries and caught three passes for 28 yards and a score to lead Los Angeles past Seattle 42-7.
– Mark Ingram, Saints, ran for two touchdowns and gained 151 yards from scrimmage, capped by his late 50-yard TD run, and New Orleans beat the New York Jets 31-19.
– Le’Veon Bell, Steelers, rushed for 117 yards and added another 48 receiving in Pittsburgh’s 27-24 loss to New England.
– LeSean McCoy, Bills, scored twice and became the 30th player to reach 10,000 yards rushing#2# helping Buffalo beat the Miami Dolphins 24-16.
– Keelan Cole, Jaguars, had seven receptions for a career-high 186 yards and a TD in Jacksonville’s 45-7 victory over Houston.
– Rob Gronkowski, Patriots, returned from a one-game suspension to finish with nine receptions for 168 yards in New England’s 27-24 win at Pittsburgh.
– Greg Olsen, Panthers, caught nine passes for 116 yards and a TD to help Carolina top Green Bay 31-24.
– Sterling Shepard, Giants, had 11 receptions for 139 yards and a score in New York’s 34-29 loss to Philadelphia.
– Jerick McKinnon, Vikings, caught seven passes for 114 yards in a 34-7 win over Cincinnati for the first 100-yard receiving game for a Minnesota running back since Onterrio Smith in 2004.
– Michael Thomas, Saints, had nine receptions for 93 yards and a touchdown in New Orleans’ 31-19 win over the New York Jets.
– Robbie Gould, 49ers, made a winning 45-yard field goal as time expired – his sixth successful kick of the game – to help lift San Francisco over Tennessee 25-23.
– Philadelphia Eagles became the first team since 1991 to block a field goal, extra point and punt in the same game#3# accomplishing the feat in a 34-29 win over the New York Giants.
– Sam Koch, Ravens, booted four punts inside Cleveland’s 20-yard line, giving him a league-high 37 this season, and helping Baltimore to a 27-10 win.
– Phil Dawson, Cardinals, accounted for all of Arizona’s points in a 20-15 loss at Washington with field goals of 40, 35, 19, 34 and 32 yards.
– Brandon Williams, Ravens, recovered a fumble forced by Za’Darius Smith and shimmied across the goal line for a 1-yard score in Baltimore’s 27-10 win at Cleveland.
– Eric Kendricks, Vikings, returned an interception 31 yards for a touchdown in Minnesota’s 34-7 victory over Cincinnati.
– Aaron Donald, Rams, sacked Russell Wilson three times in Los Angeles’ 42-7 rout of Seattle.
– Anthony Lanier#4# Redskins, had two sacks, a forced fumble and batted down three passes in Washington’s 20-15 win over Arizona.
– Cameron Jordan, Saints, batted down four passes – three on third-down throws – in New Orleans’ 31-19 win over the New York Jets.
– James Bradberry, Panthers, stripped the ball from Packers wide receiver Geronimo Allison with 1:28 left to seal Carolina’s 31-24 win.
– Chandler Jones, Cardinals, earned his NFL-leading 15th sack of the season in Arizona’s 20-15 loss at Washington and is two shy of setting the franchise single-season record.
– Sean Smith, Raiders, intercepted two passes in Oakland’s 20-17 loss to Dallas.
STREAKS & STATS
Jacksonville clinched a playoff spot for the first time since 2007 with a 45-7 drubbing of AFC South rival Houston on Sunday. It was the Jaguars’ seventh victory in its last eight games. … Minnesota coach Mike Zimmer won his first regular-season meeting against his old boss, Cincinnati’s Marvin Lewis, who lost to a former assistant for the first time in eight matchups, 34-7. Zimmer was the defensive coordinator for the Bengals from 2008-13. … The Bengals have never won in six all-time visits to Minnesota. … After Baltimore’s 27-10 victory over Cleveland, Joe Flacco’s .895 winning percentag.